Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hii everyone!!

4 posters

Go down

Hii everyone!!  Empty Hii everyone!!

Post by Alice Fri May 31, 2024 12:01 pm

Hello, my dear friends, I will introduce myself. My name is Alice from Boston. My hobbies are: Traveling, camping and hiking. I am also a foodie lover. I like to explore the beauty of the world. I want a nature lover. Recently I visited New York City with my family. I have a good time with each other. by the way, what are your hobbies?

Alice

Back to top Go down

Hii everyone!!  Empty Re: Hii everyone!!

Post by Mr. White Fri May 31, 2024 12:25 pm

Hello!!
Alice good to see you here.

Being a member of this board wanna say hi to you and am quite sure you will have a good time here. Knowing about new members is always a great activity for me and after seeing your post can say that have lots of mutual hobbies. So wanna tell you that also have enjoyed east coast of usa tours recently with my mates and explored NYC, dc, Philadelphia, Boston, or some west places were also added in it.

By the way, how many days have you spend there?

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:11 am

I enjoyed your conversations about hobbies. My favorite hobby is hiking. Well,  Mr. White I also visited NYC. I spent 2 days in this destination. Within these days, I enjoyed a 2-Day From New York/New Jersey to Corning, Whirlpool State Park, and Niagara Falls Tour. I explored many attractions on this tour. By the way, What do you say about this tour, and Have you visited any spot from one of them?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:22 pm

2-Day From New York/New Jersey to Corning, Whirlpool State Park, and Niagara Falls is an option that is very closed to my heart. I enjoyed this trip with my girlfriend and she proposed me when we were together. That was my special day and can't dismiss those moments from my mind. This was a lucky trip for me.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:14 pm

Wow, I am very happy to read your post. New York/New Jersey to Corning, Whirlpool State Park, and Niagara Falls these all attraction that is my favorite. I have visited the place with family and friends. These are my best experiences there. But I have no girlfriend. By the way, I need a girlfriend. With whom did you explore this city?

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum