Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yesterday was a nice day!!

3 posters

Go down

Yesterday was a nice day!! Empty Yesterday was a nice day!!

Post by Alice Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:01 pm

Yesterday was a nice day. The weather was great. It was a warm sunny day. I was on a small trip with my family. My sister was super happy. We were enjoy in the park when some birds appeared. My mother was a little worried but my father was cool. He was calm because he knew those birds were harmless. The park was green and clean. It was beautiful. It was one of the best days of my life. And now I have decided i will go to enjoy bus trips from chicago. So I booked 1-Day Chicago to Milwaukee Public Market and Milwaukee Art Museum Tour in this weekend. I am very excited about my journey.

Alice

Back to top Go down

Yesterday was a nice day!! Empty Re: Yesterday was a nice day!!

Post by Ava Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:21 am

I am so happy to read this post. I pray for you you always be happy. Anyway, I think so you have been back from this trip with amazing memories. So, Can you share your journey experience here? Must share it here. Reply to me fast.

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Thu Jun 20, 2024 1:04 pm

I am delighted to read your post about the small trip which you enjoyed with your family. I want to know the park name where you had a great time. Well, Your 1-Day Chicago to Milwaukee Public Market and Milwaukee Art Museum Tour attracted me. I want to plan this tour for my mother so try to share your great experience here. I will wait for your reply...

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down