Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The swimming pool

3 posters

Go down

The swimming pool Empty The swimming pool

Post by Alice Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:38 am

The swimming pool is a great way to enjoy summer and cool off. It is mostly used to relax your body, take a lap for exercise, or play other sports like volleyball. It's always a refreshing experience. Do you have a favorite swimming pool you like to visit? My favorite is "Bude Sea Pool". What do you say about it? Last year I visited this pool with my elder sister. And now I have decided I will go to enjoy tour from chicago. I am very excited. Can you share some information about this city?

Alice

Back to top Go down

The swimming pool Empty Re: The swimming pool

Post by Ania Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:27 pm

I am amazed to know about your experience with the swimming pool and I have no experience with this activity. Anyway, your decision about visiting the Chicago spot is good. I visited this destination and There are many things to enjoy there for tourists. All the attractions are fabulous in Chicago and I enjoyed photography there. By the way, With whom do you like to enjoy swimming?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Thu Aug 08, 2024 12:47 pm

Swimming in summer or other seasons always relaxing for me. I have a pool at my rood and belive this is the best corner of my house where I like to spend the end of the day daily. However, "Bude Sea Pool" is a new place for me, and wanna know what is the specialty of this place.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum