Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corsica and Sardinia

3 posters

Go down

Corsica and Sardinia Empty Corsica and Sardinia

Post by Mr. White Wed Jul 03, 2024 3:26 pm

Corsica and Sardinia are new places for me guys. I have never been there in my life and have no idea about location as well. I would like to go there when I get enough information about these places. Cause these days I am free from east coast travel tours and getting bored at home. So try to share some interesting pieces of information regarding these places.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Corsica and Sardinia Empty Re: Corsica and Sardinia

Post by Ava Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:35 am

Well, I feel bad to say that all of these names are new to me. I have never visited these destinations. But after searching this I want to collect some information all of these are the best Islands in France and Italy. Many tourists visit these places. So, Being a traveler I suggest you must take a camera and enjoy photography there. All the best for your trip. I am damn sure you like my suggestion. After coming back from this trip must share your experience here.

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:06 pm

I enjoyed your conversation. Corsica and Sardinia is an untouched spot to me. Before your post, I never heard about these destinations.  Mr. White shared useful information about it and I am keen to add it to my bucket list and I would like to visit in my next tours. By the way, Which is the best destination to enjoy photography?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:41 am

Well, guys If you have no idea about this spot so let me tell you. cause just after a little search have got my answer and I am satisfied with this. Corsica and Sardinia are beautiful islands of Italy and you can't say which one is beset by both. Corsica is wild and instead of Sardinia is classy and gorgeous and their beauty is just unbeatable. For more information can read this article https://www.ferryhopper.com/en/blog/featured/sardinia-or-corsica-which-visit.

I am so sure this is gonna useful for you.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum