Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need suggestion abouyt Wild Places

3 posters

Go down

Need suggestion abouyt Wild Places Empty Need suggestion abouyt Wild Places

Post by Ania Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:22 pm

My brother is free these days. He discussed with me that he is feeling bored these days. I suggest to him to visit  Wild Places but I have no idea which place will remain best to have a great experience with like this destination. He is a photographer and I am sure he will enjoy photography there. Have you any suggestions for my brother?

Do you know about new york niagara falls tour?

Last edited by Ania on Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Ania

Back to top Go down

Need suggestion abouyt Wild Places Empty Re: Need suggestion abouyt Wild Places

Post by Alice Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:35 am

Your brother's planning is very great. Anyway, I have shared here some information about the wild places name list.
There are
China
Namibia
Botswana
Italy
Kenya
Madagascar
Tanzania

There are some places to enjoy the wild place. I hope your brother's like it. I am damn sure your brothers spent a great time there and collect unforgettable memories.

Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:03 am

Your response is informative to me. I have never been to these places. I will recommend your mentioned places to my brother. He always talks to me about visiting China. After having this information I am sure He would like to visit China first. What do you say? China will remain the best to visit first for my brother. Waiting for your response...

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:58 am

China is no doubt a beautiful country where I think should go to have an amazing time. I love this country due to its jaw-dropping architecture and impressive artwork. This place is having amazing facts that I have googled and after this wanna say could be a dynamic idea fro the travelers to go there. Let me know alice have you ever been there personally?

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:52 am

No. Mr. White, I have never been to China personally. But after reading your post in which you shared about this country in a good way, I would like to visit this place with my brother. I will talk to my brother if He agrees then I will join this tour with him. So Do you have any suggestions to make our China trip memorable?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:17 pm

China is an amazing destination that has grabbed a huge crowd over the years. There are lots of places and restaurants that I think you should keep on your list. Here I am going to share some travel tips that will surely help you to save from trouble. So here we go
Make sure your phone will work.
Subscribe to a VPN service
Check out Alipay
Buy supplementary health insurance
Bring a little cash, just in case
Download Air Matters
Inspect your batteries
Download WeChat

You can ask whatever you want I would love to help you guys.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:09 am

Hey, your response is very informative. I am satisfied with your tips because these are important things to check before going on a trip and you shared here these tips that will be handy for the tourist. Anyway, I need to know about the best places in china if you have a name list then you should share it here. I will wait for your response...

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Mon Jul 29, 2024 12:02 pm

According to google
Guilin & Yangshuo — China's Most Beautiful Karst Landscape.
The Yellow Mountains and Villages Nearby.
Shangri-La — the Holy Meili Snow Mountains.
Zhangjiajie — Precipitous Pillars.
Lijiang — An Ancient Town with Awesome Natural Beauty.
Tibet — Lofty Mountain Splendor.
Zhangye's Danxia Landscape — Rainbow Mountains these are some exciting and famous places in china that I think should go without any hesitation and have an alluring period.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:35 am

I am pleased to have China's best places. I want to thank you for sharing this useful information here that will remain best for all travelers. I would like to add all to my cart and plan to visit one by one. Do you have tips about packing my tour bag to go on to these destinations?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum