Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Breakfast from Humphry Slocombe

2 posters

Go down

Secret Breakfast from Humphry Slocombe Empty Secret Breakfast from Humphry Slocombe

Post by Mr. White Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:24 pm

Have you ever heard about the Secret Breakfast from Humphry Slocombe?
Secret Breakfast from Humphry Slocombe Af27f00b09ab9dc06e5617a6a2949adac5f0a06d93529c58be95f39a15c4d0d2
If have no idea can see in the image this is a famous breakfast in San Francisco that about travelers are crazy. This is a unique combination of bourbon and cornflakes and is added in hot seller dishes that grab a huge crowd always. I have been there while weekend getaways from san francisco and believe me have seen people waiting outside the door. I really think that you guys should try this like me.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Secret Breakfast from Humphry Slocombe Empty Re: Secret Breakfast from Humphry Slocombe

Post by Ania Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:52 am

Your shared image looks very delicious. I did not know about this dish before your post. But after seeing this picture I want to try this breakfast. Anyway, My mother is a cook if I insist her to make this in-house I am sure She can do it. By the way, What would you like to suggest Should I make this breakfast in-house or try it in Humphry Slocombe?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Secret Breakfast from Humphry Slocombe Empty Re: Secret Breakfast from Humphry Slocombe

Post by Mr. White Mon Jul 29, 2024 12:00 pm

Well buddy, if you have an idea about the recipe for this dish then why not? or for you here I am going to share a link that will help you prepare this dish. Here we go
https://simmerandsauce.com/recipes/bourbon-and-corn-flakes-ice-cream/
But my suggestion is that you should go to that place that is near to you and try this.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:23 am

Yeah, You are right I should go to my nearby place to have this breakfast but My routine is busy, and I cannot manage my time to enjoy breakfast outside that's why I will share your suggested link with my Mother that will be helpful for her while making this dish. By the way, Do you plan to go on a tour of these days?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum