Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your first experience,

2 posters

Go down

Share your first experience,  Empty Share your first experience,

Post by Ava Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:38 pm

The time I enjoyed my first trip I packed my bag carefully. In my bag I kept some nice clothes, joggers, an ID card, a map, gloves, some ATM cards, and cash, I forgot my camera in my room. I come back from this tour with a wonderful experience. This is a New York City tour. During my trip, I visited the best destinations in New York City. I don't forget this tour. Anyway, do you share your first trip experience here? If yes, must share it here.

Do you have any opinion about bus tours from new york to niagara falls?

Ava

Back to top Go down

Share your first experience,  Empty Re: Share your first experience,

Post by Alice Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:15 am

I read your post. I go on any trip so I always remember in my camera. It is an essential part and thing for every tourist. According to my instructions, I had to go on my first trip 5 years ago.  My friend's trip was a New York City. It is very beautiful and my favorite city. It is very famous for its a city of light and its beautiful attractions and nightclubs. All attractions are not bad but my favorite is Central Park, and Niagara Falls. By the way, did you visit this city?

Alice

Back to top Go down