Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ask some reviews about Niagara Falls,

2 posters

Go down

ask some reviews about Niagara Falls, Empty ask some reviews about Niagara Falls,

Post by Ava Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:42 pm

I want to ask some reviews about the bus tours from new york to niagara falls. Becasue I have decided in this summer I will book this trip for my family. I think this will be the best idea to have a good time in new and attractive places. So, I will read all your reviews about this tour here. Then I will go to take this tour without any hesitation.

Ava

Back to top Go down

ask some reviews about Niagara Falls, Empty Re: ask some reviews about Niagara Falls,

Post by Alice Mon Jul 29, 2024 11:52 am

Niagara Falls is a very famous and beautiful attraction in New York City. It is very famous for its beauty, and the world's largest and tallest waterfall. I have shared here some attractions in this attractions. There are Niagara Falls State Park, Niagara SkyWheel, Journey Behind the Falls, Aquarium of Niagara, Clifton Hill, and Skylon Tower. If you go there so must enjoy a helicopter ride, Maid of the Mist boat tour, and Niagra SkyWheel.

Alice

Back to top Go down