Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My office friend wants to visit adventurous places with her boyfriend,

2 posters

Go down

My office friend wants to visit adventurous places with her boyfriend, Empty My office friend wants to visit adventurous places with her boyfriend,

Post by Ania Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:51 pm

My office friend is ready to enjoy the best weekend trips from seattle with her boyfriend. She wants to experience adventurous places there but She has no idea about them So she asked me but I could not suggest it because of the lack of information. She insisted to me, to discuss it with your tourist friends. Share here your experience places names then I would like to recommend it to my friend. Waiting for your reply...

Ania

Back to top Go down

My office friend wants to visit adventurous places with her boyfriend, Empty Re: My office friend wants to visit adventurous places with her boyfriend,

Post by Mr. White Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:18 pm

Seattle space needle is a world fa,mous attraction, and enjoying food with exotic views from the top of this city would be amazing. I think this is an adventurous thing for your colleague and should try it with his boyfriend. I am sure he will purp[ose her there cause have seen lots of couples proposing there.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

My office friend wants to visit adventurous places with her boyfriend, Empty Re: My office friend wants to visit adventurous places with her boyfriend,

Post by Ania Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:17 am

Space Needle's name is new to me. I heard about it first time from your post. I searched about it and this is a tower in Seattle. I am impressed with your suggestion because its images are attractive on Google and I would like to recommend her visiting Space Needle with her boyfriend. I hope they will have a good time there. What do you say is this place best for enjoying photography?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down