Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first trip in Grand Canyon trip with hubby,

3 posters

Go down

first trip in Grand Canyon trip with hubby, Empty first trip in Grand Canyon trip with hubby,

Post by Ava Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:26 pm

First time I have decided to enjoy a Grand Canyon trip with my hubby. I am so excited for this trip. This will be my first trip. Can you suggest which activities will make my trip more amazing? I am waiting for your response.

My father has enjoyed tours from san francisco.

Ava

Back to top Go down

first trip in Grand Canyon trip with hubby, Empty Re: first trip in Grand Canyon trip with hubby,

Post by Aly Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:09 pm

Grand Canyon trip with your husband could be a good option for you, I am going to suggest you some points of interest you should explore there,
Mather Point,
Hopi House,
Guano Point,
Skywalk of the East Rim,
Enjoy Boating, hiking, and much more.

Aly

Back to top Go down

first trip in Grand Canyon trip with hubby, Empty Re: first trip in Grand Canyon trip with hubby,

Post by Mr. White Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:15 am

Well, I must say that all points that you have mentioned here are stunning. Guano Point is one of my favorites where I love to go to enjoy hiking and Zipline and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the expensive Grand Canyon. Must add this to your list and use this as your starting pint for hiking.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum