Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friend shared the information!!

3 posters

Go down

My friend shared the information!! Empty My friend shared the information!!

Post by Alice Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:05 am

Recently my friend visited China country. She had a great time there and collected wonderful memories. She shared some information about this country. It is very famous for the world's largest and highest plateau. and also known for its beautiful attractions. She shared here some attractions in this city. The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terracotta Army, The Bund in Shanghai, Jiuzhaigou, Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, and more. After hearing this information, I have decided I will go to enjoy myself there and come back with the greatest memories. But one hesitation that can you share here some information about its famous restaurants. I will be waiting for your response. 

I wanna go to enjoy tour from chicago. 

Alice

Back to top Go down

My friend shared the information!! Empty Re: My friend shared the information!!

Post by Mr. White Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:39 am

Mr. Shi's Dumplings
King's Joy
The Horizon
Lost Heaven Bar

these are some famous restaurants of China where I think you should go for enjoy delicious food. By the way, how many days will you spend there?

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:09 am

I enjoyed reading your conversation about China country. Actually, my mother wants to enjoy a tour and She said to me to book a tour for her where she has never been there. Now After reading your discussion, I realized China country is unexplored for my mother that's why I decided to book my mother's tour of China. Secondly, I am pleased to know about the attractions and the restaurant's names which is the best information for my mother. By the way, With whom did you experience this country?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down