Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Here!

2 posters

Go down

New Here!  Empty Re: New Here!

Post by Mr. White Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:19 pm

A warm welcome from my side to you here on this board. Hope will enjoy your company, Cause I am also new here and love to increase my friend list. Anyway, where are you from?

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:44 pm

First of all Welcome here William, I am a member of this board I am sure this board is informative for traveling. Because I am the biggest lover of travel and I have many tours from bus tours from san francisco. It was a memorable tour for me.

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:42 pm

Nature always attracts me so much and would like to explore natural places in my free time. Recently have explored Niagra Falls, central park and the cave of Winds. That was outstanding trip for me. what do you like to say what attracts you more nature or adventure?

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:15 pm

William! Well, Traveling is a good hobby for relaxing for mind and body. So, I like traveling. By the way, Mr. White, Your experience is too good for me. Then I want to say how many days you will enjoy this Niagara Falls trip.

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum