Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best hiking place,

2 posters

Go down

The best hiking place, Empty The best hiking place,

Post by Ania Sat Aug 17, 2024 9:28 am

My friend is free these days and She wants to enjoy adventurous life. For this, She selected Hanauma Bay to visit this spot with friends. This name is new to me, but my friend told me that Hanauma Bay is the best hiking place for enjoying a hike. After knowing about this destination I said that When You come back from this spot then Don't forget to share your experience here. If your journey impressed me then I would like to add this name to my traveling cart to explore in my next tours. By the way, When did you experience this place, and with whom?

I am ready to enjoy day trips from brooklyn.

Ania

Back to top Go down

The best hiking place, Empty Re: The best hiking place,

Post by Alice Tue Aug 27, 2024 1:13 pm

Hanauma Bay Ridge is a Hiking area in Honolulu, Hawaii. It is the best for hiking. It is very famous for snorkeling on the island of Oahu, the first Marine Life Conservation District. If you go there, you must take the camera and enjoy photography. I hope you come back with unforgettable memories. And coming back from this tour, I must share your experience here. I will be waiting for your response.

Alice

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum