Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need suggestions,

2 posters

Go down

Need suggestions, Empty Need suggestions,

Post by Ania Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:22 pm

My uncle wants to enjoy a tour and his friend suggested enjoying bus tour west coast. He is excited about his tour planning but He needs tourist suggestions regarding this place. So if you visited this destination then You should suggest something for my uncle that can remove his hesitation before going on this tour. Anyhow, If any place is your favorite on this spot that will remain best to visit to have a great experience with this tour then You should suggest it here. Waiting for your reply...

Ania

Back to top Go down

Need suggestions, Empty Re: Need suggestions,

Post by Alice Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:05 pm

I want to recommend your uncle book a GOL-SEA-150. If your uncle booked this tour they will give you a 5% discount. And he is going there so must take the camera with you and enjoy photography. And according to my information, If we book any tour then all attractions are included in the tour package you can explore only them. What's to say?

Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:46 pm

Yeah, you are right and I would like to recommend your suggested tour to my cousin. but I want to know your favorite attraction with which you have a great experience on your West Coast tour. If you enjoyed any tour to the West Coast then share here your experience.

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down