Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niagara Falls in summer

4 posters

Go down

Niagara Falls in summer Empty Re: Niagara Falls in summer

Post by Mr. White Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:36 pm

Niagara Falls is no doubt a great destination to have fun with friends, I am also a crazy fan of this spot and wanna make fun through in winter to enjoy the frozen views of this fall. So let me know what do you all will like to say about making fun moments through them?

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:26 am

Well, I read your post your planning is too good. I am damn sure you will be back in this place with great memory. Because Niagara Falls is most beautiful in the winter season. So, you will enjoy this trip without any hesitation and must take your camera and capture the beautiful views with your camera. I am damn sure you like my suggestion.

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri May 10, 2024 12:48 pm

Yeah that sounds like an amazing trip, I am also a huge fan of fall's frozen views as landscapes behold such stunning sights. I personally had experiences there last year and that was a unique experience of my life that gives me priceless memories. By the way, have you ever experienced journey behind the falls during winter?

Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Thu May 16, 2024 11:39 am

journey behind the falls in winter was a perfect experience for me. I was there a year ago and belive me this was stunning for me to capture the frozen views from the tunnel and I can't dismiss them from my mind. I wish can enjoy them again.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:49 am

Niagara Falls is my favorite attraction in New York. Last year I visited this destination. It was my soundest experience with friends. My friends is crazy for this spot. We enjoyed the frozen views of this fall. We went on this tour with our camera. We have a beautiful picture of frozen views. We are back from this trip with a memorable journey. By the way, Have you enjoyed the nightlife of this destination?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:32 pm

I am so glad to see this conversation regarding the topic I have started here. Seems that t you guys enjoy your time a lot and it is very good cause mist boat is added in my favorite activities always and once again I am going there after my mother bus tours chicago and will enjoy its nightlife too there and I am over the moon. Do you have any suggestions for me?

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum