Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip for new travelers

2 posters

Go down

Tip for new travelers Empty Re: Tip for new travelers

Post by Mr. White Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:11 pm

Quite interesting tips you have shared here. I like them and would like to share these tips with my sister who is willing to enjoy a cherry blossom trip. By the way what do you think she should pack for that trip?

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Mon May 15, 2023 10:26 am

Yes, my sister is back from this trip and she told me to have a very good time on this trip. She has enjoyed this trip a lot Cherry blossom Prade, Potomac River Cruise, Flying kite, bike riding, and of course photography helped her to create her ever green moments.

Last edited by Mr. White on Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:30 pm

I think all of your information will be useful for me. Because traveling is my hobby in my free time I have enjoyed many trips. By the way, next week I have a surprise trip plan for my mother. So, Which place will be best for enjoying outdoor activities?

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:22 pm

Well, for your mother should enjoy helicopter ride niagara falls ny. This would be perfect for her and can make memories by enjoying the majestic view of this beautiful fall. I highly recommend you take her on this and have fun.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum