Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a plan to enjoy a trip with friends,

3 posters

Go down

I have a plan to enjoy a trip with friends, Empty I have a plan to enjoy a trip with friends,

Post by Ava Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:08 am

I have a plan to enjoy a day trip from vegas with friends. We are so excited about this trip. I think so it was a great trip to enjoy a good time with my friends. After a long time, we will enjoy a group trip. So, I want to ask you guys if have you any idea about my trip. If yes, must share it with me.

Ava

Back to top Go down

I have a plan to enjoy a trip with friends, Empty Re: I have a plan to enjoy a trip with friends,

Post by Alice Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:06 pm

Well, I feel really sad to say that I am late in your post reply. Because I am a new member of this community. 2 weeks ago, I joined this board. Yes, you are right dear, traveling is very important in human life. I personally I like to spend time in family and friends. Anyway, can you share here your experience in this journey?

Alice

Back to top Go down

I have a plan to enjoy a trip with friends, Empty Re: I have a plan to enjoy a trip with friends,

Post by Ania Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:39 am

Alice warmly welcome to my side on this board. I am sure this board will help you to discuss different destinations with tourists. Well, I visited many spots with my family and friends but my favorite destination is Niagara Falls of NYC. I had a great time there. I explored its attractions. I enjoyed photography on this trip. By the way, Have you ever visited New York?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down