Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Ania Thu May 30, 2024 11:41 am

My name is Ania and I am from Thailand. My hobby is reading books. I like to enjoy outdoor activities in my free time. My favorite activity is shopping. Last week I enjoyed shopping in The Platinum Fashion Mall. Many people come to enjoy shopping. I found a friend there who has a mutual state of mind. She told me that her favorite hobby is traveling. Now I am keen to discuss about traveling. For this, My friend suggested this community know other tourist experiences regarding travel. I hope you will warmly welcome me to this board…

Ania

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Ava Thu May 30, 2024 2:12 pm

First of all welcome here. I think this will be the best place to talk about all the favorite things here. Anyway, I am also the biggest lover of traveling, and it's my passion. In my life, I have visited many attractive places. Recently I came back from a Chicago tour. It was an admirable trip for me. I have visited many places in my trip. Traveling makes your time attractive and amazing. So, I suggest you must take a trip from https://www.goldenbustours.com/. I hope so you like my suggestion.

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Fri May 31, 2024 12:27 pm

Hi, Ania, I must say that you gonna love your friend's suggestion and will surely have a very good time here. Cause members of this board are quite cooperative and love to help each other. However, do tell me what are your summer plans.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum