Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prague is the capital city

2 posters

Go down

Prague is the capital city Empty Prague is the capital city

Post by Alice Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:19 pm

Prague is the capital city of the Czech Republic and it's known for its stunning architecture, rich history, and vibrant culture. One of the must-visit attractions in Prague is the Prague Castle, which is the largest ancient castle complex in the world. Another iconic spot is the Charles Bridge, a beautiful pedestrian bridge that offers breathtaking views of the city. And of course, you can't miss Old Town Square with its stunning Gothic architecture and the famous Astronomical Clock. Prague is a city full of charm and there's so much to explore.

Let's tak about bus tours around new york.

Alice

Back to top Go down

Prague is the capital city Empty Re: Prague is the capital city

Post by Mr. White Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:24 pm

Prague is something like my dream. This is a dream destination for me and willing to go there at least once before die. After reading your post can say that you have a very good time cause have shared enough information about this spot. That's why willing to know about its local people. Are they friendly?

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:52 pm

I hope you go there and have a good time yourself. Yes, dear, I went there last year and still. These were the best days of my life. There people are very funny, lovely,  modesty and direct communication. By the way, do you like New York City? If yes so share your experience with me. I am waiting for your response.

Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down