Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My fruiend wanna know about Addu City,

2 posters

Go down

My fruiend wanna know about Addu City, Empty My fruiend wanna know about Addu City,

Post by Ania Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:30 pm

My friend told me that after enjoying tour from new york to niagara falls She wants to know about Addu City. This name is new to her and she read during Instagram scrolling. She asked me about it but I also have no idea about this spot. So I would like to know about this destination from tourists. So share here your best experience and reviews that I will share with my friend. Waiting for your response...

Ania

Back to top Go down

My fruiend wanna know about Addu City, Empty Re: My fruiend wanna know about Addu City,

Post by Ava Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:49 pm

Well, I think so your friend came back from the Niagara Falls trip with amazing memories. Becasue this will be the best place to see the wonderful and attractive views. Anyway, Addu is the city in Maldives. This is the second largest area in urban. This city is known for its able sea navigators and vessels. Many tourists visit this city and enjoy a wonderful time there. There are many popular attractive places in Addu city so, your friend will go to visit this city and its attractive places. Go and enjoy your self there.

Ava

Back to top Go down