Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My mother wants to enjoy traveling,

2 posters

Go down

My mother wants to enjoy traveling, Empty My mother wants to enjoy traveling,

Post by Ania Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:51 am

My mother is free these days. Her hobby is book reading. She has a big collection of books on travel. She likes to talk about traveling in her free time. She wants to know about tourist's experiences regarding different destinations. Cause she wants to enjoy traveling. That's why I am here to get your great experiences for my mother and she would love to travel towards an attractive experienced destination. I hope you will share your story with us. Waiting for a fast response...

Have you ever enjoyed west coast bus tours of usa?

Ania

Back to top Go down

My mother wants to enjoy traveling, Empty Re: My mother wants to enjoy traveling,

Post by Alice Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:58 am

Traveling is the best way to enjoy, refresh, and relax in body and mind. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer. I want to recommend your mother go to enjoy New York City. I think it is an option to enjoy this summer season. She goes there to enjoy its wonderful attractions and nightclubs. If she likes this information and she decides to there so must take the camera with you and collect and capture the beautiful images.

Alice

Back to top Go down