Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling is my favorite hobby,

4 posters

Go down

Traveling is my favorite hobby, Empty Traveling is my favorite hobby,

Post by Ava Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:21 am

Guys, I am biggest lover of traveling and its my passion. Which time I am upset of my office and home. So, I have decided to enjoy any trip with my family and friends. I think this will be best activity to relaxed my mind and body. By the way, Which one is your favorite hobby and Why?

Would you like to enjoy East Coast travel tours?

Ava

Back to top Go down

Traveling is my favorite hobby, Empty Re: Traveling is my favorite hobby,

Post by Mr. White Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:36 pm

Traveling
Book Reading
and my me time is my favorite things that I love to do in my free time and enjoyed myself a lot.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Thu May 30, 2024 2:05 pm

No doubt traveling is the best option for tourists to relax the mind. I want to know your previous traveling experiences which you enjoyed with your family and friends to relax your mind and body. By the way. My favorite hobby is book reading. This habit comes from my mother inside me. She also likes to read books in her free time. I am a bookworm in my study life and from time to time it became my hobby. Do you like to read travel books?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabell Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:21 pm

Most people like traveling. But  I like to read the travel books. In my free time spend the reading books and enjoy the stories. My favorite traveling books are Lonesome Traveler, Arabian Sands, and The Beach. All the books are well written by the witers. By the which is your favorite book?

Annabell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:03 pm

I am pleased to know that you like to read travel books like me. I want to say your mentioned travel books are best for all book lovers. But if I talk about myself then Arabian Sands is my favorite book and I read this book on my last year vacations. I enjoyed all the stories in this book. By the way, Have you plans to enjoy any tour these days?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down