Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggest me natural beauty places,

3 posters

Go down

Suggest me natural beauty places,  Empty Suggest me natural beauty places,

Post by Ava Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:52 am

Guys! I have decided to enjoy the natural beauty of New York City. But I have no idea which places will be best for enjoying the natural beauty there. So, I want to ask you if can you suggest some places for me here. Waiting for your response. Wink

Ava

Back to top Go down

Suggest me natural beauty places,  Empty Re: Suggest me natural beauty places,

Post by Mr. White Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:04 am

For enjoying the natural beauty of New York City you should make a move toward Finger Lakes which is a collaboration of 11 lakes. After this of course will advise you to make a move around Niagra Falls. This is a world-famous attraction that fascinates many of the travelers all year.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:30 pm

Nice suggestion by your side William. I also like these attractions and wanna say that Central Park is added in my favorite places in the world. I like to enjoy there outdoor activities and especially live music concerts there. Let me know what do you like to say about this.

Any suggestion about niagra falls tours?

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:11 pm

New York City is my craze and I am in love with this city ahead of all of the things. It has numerous places to see there, My friend and I are really trying some effort to move there for a week. I am so sure that this is going to be adorable for us all.

Aly

Back to top Go down

Suggest me natural beauty places,  Empty Suggest me naturel beauty places,

Post by Ava Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:51 pm

William wrote:No doubt both of these are the best places for enjoying the nature beauty in NYC. Let me share a few more places named here which are also best for nature & Park.
Central Park.
Bryant Park.
The High Line.
Washington Square Park.
Roosevelt Island.
William! I read all your conversations. I feel bad to say that I am too late for seeing your replies. I am damn sure your suggestion will be useful for me. I must add these names names on my cart list and must visit these attractions. I am so excited about my trip.

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down