Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best natural beauty places in Tokyo,

3 posters

Go down

Best natural beauty places in Tokyo, Empty Best natural beauty places in Tokyo,

Post by Ava Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:16 am

Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
Tokyo Skytree
Imperial Palace
Yoyogi Park
Ueno Park
Ueno Zoo
Shibuya Scramble Crossing
All of these are the best natural beauty places in Tokyo. I will visit these places in my free time. I am so excited about these places. Do you have any opinion about my trip? I am waiting for your response.

Would you like to enjoy day trip from vegas?

Ava

Back to top Go down

Best natural beauty places in Tokyo, Empty Re: Best natural beauty places in Tokyo,

Post by Alice Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:09 am

Your sharing is very amazing. Tokyo is the Capital of Japan. It is very known for its cultural center, delicious street food, rich history, and attractions.

My favorite is Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.
It is a public famous garden. It is a very beautiful and charming place and very best for cherry blossom season. March to April, and November are the best time to visit. Last year I visited this place and saw this attraction.
By the way, what is your favorite attraction in this city?

Alice

Back to top Go down

Best natural beauty places in Tokyo, Empty Re: Best natural beauty places in Tokyo,

Post by Ania Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:29 pm

I have never been to Tokyo that's why I have no experience with its attractions. But after reading your conversation about Tokyo places I would like to add them to my cart because I like to add new places to my cart. When I go there then I will explore them but First I would like to visit Alice's experienced place. Because her experience with Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden impressed me. By the way, With whom did you visit this park?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down