Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next month is my brother's wedding!!

3 posters

Go down

Next month is my brother's wedding!! Empty Next month is my brother's wedding!!

Post by Alice Wed Jul 03, 2024 3:01 pm

Next month is my brother's wedding. So I have been very busy with marriage preparation. I stitched 9 outfits to attend my brother's wedding. I am very excited about enjoying all the wedding events. I invited my best friend to my brother's wedding. Now my friend has purchased a wedding gift but I say no dear. But she insisted on me, so I said I had no idea. So I need suggestions about the best wedding gifts for boys. I will wait for a fast reply.

Let's talk about bus tours from seattle.

Alice

Back to top Go down

Next month is my brother's wedding!! Empty Re: Next month is my brother's wedding!!

Post by Ava Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:38 am

I am so happy to hear about your brother's wedding. Being a traveler freak I suggest you book a tour for your brother and his wife because this will be the best gift for a couple. I am damn sure you like my suggestion. If you book a trip for your brother must share it with me. Waiting for your response.

Ava

Back to top Go down

Next month is my brother's wedding!! Empty Re: Next month is my brother's wedding!!

Post by Ania Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:00 pm

I am happy to know you have a good friend. I think the watch will remain best for the groom and You should suggest it to your friend. Ava's suggestion is mindblowing if She has a good budget then She should plan a honeymoon trip for the wedding couple. 5-Day Seattle to Snoqualmie Falls, Olympic National Park, Mount Rainier National Park, and Seattle City Tour (Free Airport Pickup) will remain best for them. I hope you will like to share my suggestions with your friend. Must share here her reviews on this suggestion. Waiting for a fast reply...

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down