Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friend's father likes to enjoy a tour with his friends every month,

2 posters

Go down

My friend's father likes to enjoy a tour with his friends every month, Empty My friend's father likes to enjoy a tour with his friends every month,

Post by Ania Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:17 am

My friend's father is retired from his job and now he likes to enjoy a tour with his friends every month. He has a plan to go on bus tours from dc with friends and one of his friend suggested booking a 6-day Washington DC to Boston, New York, Corning, Niagara Falls, Boston Harbor Cruise and Harvard University In-Depth Tour (Free Airport Pickup). So he wants to know about tourist experiences regarding this tour package. What do you say? Will this tour package remain the best or not for them?

Ania

Back to top Go down

My friend's father likes to enjoy a tour with his friends every month, Empty Re: My friend's father likes to enjoy a tour with his friends every month,

Post by Alice Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:57 pm

This tour is the best for your friend's father. It is the best tour for the summer season. they go there so must enjoy photography, sunset and relaxation in mind. They go there so must take the camera with you. I am damn sure they spend a great time there and collect the didn't forget memories.

Alice

Back to top Go down

My friend's father likes to enjoy a tour with his friends every month, Empty Re: My friend's father likes to enjoy a tour with his friends every month,

Post by Ania Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:11 am

I am pleased that you liked my sharing post and suggested the best things for my friend's father's tour. I would like to share your suggested activities with him. I hope He will have a great experience with these things on his tour. By the way, Do you have an interest in enjoying photography during tours?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down