Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to enjoy Seattle Nature Sightseeing,

2 posters

Go down

I want to enjoy Seattle Nature Sightseeing, Empty I want to enjoy Seattle Nature Sightseeing,

Post by Ania Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:43 pm

I want to visit Seattle to enjoy Nature Sightseeing there. But I have no idea about this place that's why I am here to know about it from the tourist. So, if you experienced their Nature Sightseeing then share your journey with us. I would like to add your suggested places to my bucket list to explore on my tour. Waiting for your reply...

I want to know about quick trips from seattle.

Ania

Back to top Go down

I want to enjoy Seattle Nature Sightseeing, Empty Re: I want to enjoy Seattle Nature Sightseeing,

Post by Alice Mon Jul 29, 2024 11:00 am

I am happy for your planning. Seattle famous for its lush evergreen forests, and its beautiful attractions. I have shared here some information about nature sightseeing. There are: 
Discovery Park
Kerry Park
Gas Works Park
Woodland Park Zoo
Olympic Sculpture Park
Alki Beach
Green Lake Park

If you go there so must take the camera with you and enjoy photography. You go there so must enjoy these places one by one. I hope you like it. You come back this tour so must shared your experience with me. I will be waiting for your response.

Alice

Back to top Go down

I want to enjoy Seattle Nature Sightseeing, Empty Re: I want to enjoy Seattle Nature Sightseeing,

Post by Ania Thu Aug 15, 2024 10:20 am

You shared a natural sightseeing list and All the place's names are new to me and I heard first time about them through your response. I would like to add this to my bucket list all, because before enjoying any tour I like to make my bucket list, and then I explore on my tour these places. By the way, Do you have experience with Woodland Park Zoo?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down