Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready to go on tour as a first-time traveler,

2 posters

Go down

Ready to go on tour as a first-time traveler, Empty Ready to go on tour as a first-time traveler,

Post by Ania Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:55 am

My cousin is not a traveling freak. Now She is ready to enjoy tour packages from chicago as a first-time traveler. She wants some tips from tourists to have a memorable time on this trip. So share here your experienced things that will remain the best for my cousin to enjoy on her tour then I would like to recommend your suggestions to her to add to her bucket list. Waiting for your fast response...

Ania

Back to top Go down

Ready to go on tour as a first-time traveler, Empty Re: Ready to go on tour as a first-time traveler,

Post by Alice Mon Jul 29, 2024 11:08 am

I have shared some information about Chicago City. Chicago is the city of Illinois. It is the largest city of the United States of America. It is also known for its food, music, attractions, rich history and vibrant culture. If your cousin go there so must enjoy it beautiful attractions and nightclubs. I have shared some attractions name in this city. There are: Chicago Riverwalk, Lincoln Park Zoo, Millennium Park, Navy Pier, Art Institute of Chicago, and Cloud Gate. I hope you like it my some information. After you come back you must share your experience with me. I will be waiting for your response.

Alice

Back to top Go down