Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My uncle is ready to enjoy the tour,

2 posters

Go down

My uncle is ready to enjoy the tour, Empty My uncle is ready to enjoy the tour,

Post by Ania Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:59 am

My uncle is ready to enjoy the best road trips from washington dc. He has no idea about enjoying activities on this trip. He needs tourist suggestions on this matter. He wants to make a bucket list of things that you will suggest here and must implement on his trip. So share here the best name list that I would like to recommend to my uncle. I will wait for your reply...

Last edited by Ania on Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Ania

Back to top Go down

My uncle is ready to enjoy the tour, Empty Re: My uncle is ready to enjoy the tour,

Post by Mr. White Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:55 am

I must say that your uncle's plan is very good and I think he should have complete information That is why have decided to share a link https://meghanthetravelingteacher.com/26-of-the-best-road-trips-from-dc/ and I am so sure this would be helpful for him. By the way, let me know what kind of suggestions that you have given to him. I am so keen to know.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

My uncle is ready to enjoy the tour, Empty Re: My uncle is ready to enjoy the tour,

Post by Ania Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:02 am

I agree with you that My uncle should know complete information about this trip that is why I am here to know about this tour and now having your shared information I am relaxed about my uncle's selected trip. Anyway, I want to clarify that hiking, camping, and photography which activities that will remain best to enjoy on this trip for the tourist. Share here your thoughts regarding it. Waiting for your reply...

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Mon Jul 29, 2024 12:07 pm

Indeed hiking, camping, and photography are some activities that can make any trip full of fun for those who love to have an adventurous period in their free time. I like to enjoy camping cause this is the only thing that helps me to know about my cooking talent, or always to meet and greet new people through this activity. Let me know what do you like to ay more about this venture.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Mon Aug 05, 2024 9:49 am

I read your conversations and I liked your way of sharing especially Mr. White impressed me because He discussed cooking. I am the best cook and I have decided to enjoy camping on my tour, I will cook my family's favorite dish while enjoying this activity. But I want to confirm, Which destination will remain best to visit these days?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Thu Aug 08, 2024 12:45 pm

According to my information spending time at Veitname in running month would be a great idea. This is a lavish place rush with natural beauty and the perfect time to know about yourself by enjoying boating, surfing, fishing, and of course photography. Let me know have you ever been there?

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down