Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plan to visit Europe,

2 posters

Go down

Plan to visit Europe, Empty Plan to visit Europe,

Post by Ania Wed Aug 07, 2024 10:48 am

My brother wants to visit Europe but He has no idea about its countries. But his friend told him that need a very high budget to visit this continent. I suggested to my brother you should visit only the top 2 countries, Now He is satisfied with me and asked me about the top 2 country names but I want to ask from tourist about it. So share here the top country names of Europe that I would like to recommend to my brother. Waiting for your response...

My father is excited about day trips from los vegas.

Ania

Back to top Go down

Plan to visit Europe, Empty Re: Plan to visit Europe,

Post by Alice Mon Sep 02, 2024 12:29 pm

I am happy about your brother's planning. Don't worry, dear. I have shared some information about these countries. Tops countries are Germany and Spain.

first I have to share some information about Germany. It is very famous for historic landmarks, mountains, attractions, and culture, and also for its rich musical heritage. If your brother goes there so must explore this beautiful beauty. I have shared here some names of attractions. There are: Brandenburg Gate, Cologne Cathedral, Berlin Wall, and Black Forest.

Spain is a beautiful country in Southwestern Europe. it is very famous for its culture, delicious food, best beaches, and other attractions. He goes there so must explore its beautiful attractions. And take the camera with you and enjoy photography. by the way, did you explore this city? If yes so share your experience story with me.

Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:54 am

You suggested Germany and Spain which are untouched destinations to me. Your shared details impressed me and I would like to recommend your suggested countries to my brother because I am keen to see the images of these places that's why I would like to insist to my brother about enjoying photography during his tour. By the way, Do you have these places images?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down