Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excited to visit New York,

2 posters

Go down

Excited to visit New York, Empty Excited to visit New York,

Post by Ania Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:14 am

My younger brother is very conscious about his study. He did not enjoy any trip before completing his study. He has no idea about tourist places. But now he is free and want to enjoy a tour with friends. He asked me about the best destination then I suggested him to book tour packages from new york. He is excited to visit this places . By the way, Do you have any suggestion about making his first tour experience special?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Excited to visit New York, Empty Re: Excited to visit New York,

Post by Alice Fri Aug 16, 2024 12:53 pm

I am very happy about your brother's plans. I have shared here some information about this city. It is very famous for visitors and never sleeps in this city. I have shared here some information about its attractions. There are: Central Park, The High Line, the State of Liberty, and Times Square are very attractive attractions in this city. Your brother goes there so must enjoy all of these attractions one by one, and take the camera with you and enjoy photography.

Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Sat Aug 17, 2024 9:55 am

I am pleased to read your response about making my brother's tour special. All your shared information is amazing. I would like to recommend your mentioned attraction with my brother to explore and I will help him to pack a bag and then I will remember your suggestion about packing a camera in his bag. By the way, Which activities would you like to suggest to enjoy for my brother on tour?

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum