Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plan to go to Preston,

3 posters

Go down

Plan to go to Preston, Empty Plan to go to Preston,

Post by Ania Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:56 am

My friend plans to go to Preston with her family. She is very excited about visiting this city. After hearing her plan to enjoy a tour of this destination I want to know about this place in detail that's why I am here to know from tourists regarding it. If you experienced this destination and you have all the popular attractions of this spot then share with us. Waiting for your response...

I want to know about tour packages from new york.

Ania

Back to top Go down

Plan to go to Preston, Empty Re: Plan to go to Preston,

Post by Alice Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:31 am

Preston is a city in England. It is one of the largest Viking silver hoard discoveries. If you go there so much take the camera with you and enjoy photography. I have shared here some attractions in this city. There are Avenham and Miller Park, St. Walburge's Church, Preston Guild Wheel, Preston Railway Station, Brockholes, Lancashire Infantry Museum, and Preston Market. I hope you like the information. You come back on this tour so must share your experience with me. I will be waiting for your response.

Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:49 pm

I am amazed to see your way of sharing. I liked it very much and after knowing about this destination I decided to visit this spot. For this, I would like to add your shared attractions to my cart for exploring on my tour. By the way, Walburge's Church name attracted me I want to know all the useful information about it. So share here regarding it...

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:35 am

Walburge's Church is something new for me guys and have no idea about the specialty of this place. I would like to ask about its location and nearest food points or attractions through you all. Hope you guys would like to help me in this regard.

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down