Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to decide to enjoy a group tour,

3 posters

Go down

I want to decide to enjoy a group tour, Empty I want to decide to enjoy a group tour,

Post by Ava Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:30 am

Friends! I want to decide to enjoy a group tour with my family for enjoy day trips from new york city. After a long time, I will enjoy a group trip. We are so happy about this trip. So, Do you have any suggestions? Which thing will make my trip more amazing and attractive?

Ava

Back to top Go down

I want to decide to enjoy a group tour, Empty Re: I want to decide to enjoy a group tour,

Post by Alice Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:57 pm

I am happy for your planning. I suggest you go there so must enjoy the sunset, hiking, and camping. Enjoy and see the attractions: The High Line, Central Park, Time Square and other. I suggested you book a 2-Day New York/New Jersey to Corning, Watkins Glen State Park, Niagara Falls (Scenic Hotel Stay) In-depth Tour.

Alice

Back to top Go down

I want to decide to enjoy a group tour, Empty Re: I want to decide to enjoy a group tour,

Post by Ania Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:24 am

Enjoying a group tour is a good decision. I am happy to see your plan with your family. I hope you enjoyed the NYC tour. If still not experienced with this destination then you should implement Alice's suggestion. Alices mentioned tour details are amazing and attractive as you want. Well, I want to say, you must pack your camera before going on this trip. You should click all the memorable moments of your tour on camera. Having a great experience must share your journey with us. I will wait for your response...

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down