Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My mother's friends are crazy about group travel,

3 posters

Go down

My mother's friends are crazy about group travel, Empty My mother's friends are crazy about group travel,

Post by Ania Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:29 am

My mother's friends are crazy about group travel and they want to enjoy a trip this year but they have no idea about the best destination that will remain best to have a great experience with group travel. So I am here to discuss it with my tourist fellows I hope you experienced different places and have a big list of destinations so share it here for other tourists who want to enjoy group travel to the best destination. Waiting for your reply...

I am ready to enjoy the tour from chicago.

Ania

Back to top Go down

My mother's friends are crazy about group travel, Empty Re: My mother's friends are crazy about group travel,

Post by Alice Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:12 pm

I suggested her go to enjoy New York city, Boston, Chicago, Alaska, Greece, and Orlando. There are all places are the best to enjoy summer season. But me recently visited New York City. It is beautiful city of the United States of America. It is very famous for city of light. Its attractions are very wonderful.

Alice

Back to top Go down

My mother's friends are crazy about group travel, Empty Re: My mother's friends are crazy about group travel,

Post by Mr. White Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:42 am

I do agree with you and wanna say that the world is filled with beautiful places and that's why I think should explore something new like Germany. This is a famous country and has diverse cultures in one place that she can explore. I must say that spending time there in Munich would be expensive but Berlin would be a better choice for having a cheap vacation. So, ania, tell me where will she go?

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down