Travel.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and my few office friends,

3 posters

Go down

Me and my few office friends, Empty Me and my few office friends,

Post by Ava Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:22 pm

Guys! I am a big lover of traveling and it's my passion. Me and my few office friends will decide to enjoy new years eve in boston for the celebration of New Year's Eve. We are so happy for this trip. Before we will go there can you share which things I will do there? I am waiting for your response.

Ava

Back to top Go down

Me and my few office friends, Empty Re: Me and my few office friends,

Post by Alice Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:34 am

I feel really sad to say that I am late in your post reply. Because 1 month ago, I joined this community. Anyway, I am damn sure your spent a good time there and collect the memories. After reading your post I have decided I will go there to enjoy this New Year with my lover. What do you think about my advance planning?

Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ania Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:24 am

I feel sad that I could not suggest to you on time about New Year's Eve. I hope you had a great experience with this night I would like to know your story. So must share that here. Well, Alice, I am impressed with your planning and you chose the best person to celebrate this night. When you come back please share your and your lover's experience with us. Waiting for your response...

Ania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down